[rules-users] Exception "cannot determine ruleInfo" when trying to debug a rule

skasab2s skasab2s at smail.inf.fh-brs.de
Mon Sep 12 10:29:58 EDT 2011

Hello,

I'm using Eclipse 3.6.2 (Helios) and the Eclipse Plugin JBoss Tools
3.2.1.Final Stable Release.

When I try to set a breakpoint within the rule concequence, I get the above
mentioned exception. The breakpoint appers, but it is disregarded when
debugging.

Here you can see the whole description and error behaviour:

http://drools.46999.n3.nabble.com/file/n3329759/debug_exception.png

Do you know how to avoid this exception? Where can I set this "ruleInfo"
data ?

Many thanks for any idea / advice!

Svetlomir.