[rules-users] Call a Drools application

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 13:04:56 EDT 2011

Whether they are in the classpath is a choice made by the developer of "your
application".

Whether they need to be in the classpath is another question, to which I
would answer "yes".

"Chapter 3. Installation and Setup" of "droolsjbpm-introduction-docs.pdf" in
the binaries folder of the download gives more details.

With kind regards,

Mike