[rules-users] Identifiers on LHS

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 01:44:16 EDT 2011

You can use an event listener for grabbing the
org.drools.runtime.rule.Activation from a BeforeActivationFiredEvent and
store it in a global for access by RHS code. Activation's List<String>
getDeclarationIDs() and Object getDeclarationValue(String name) provide
access to variables and what's bound to them.

-W