[rules-users] Multiple variables problem..

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 01:59:54 EDT 2011

No, lock-on-active is not required since the LHS tests for the field value1
being false. You can verify easily (just add a high-salience rule that
inserts one ObjectOneTwo) that the full code works correctly, as posted. So,
this is not the code that "causes the problem".

What else might happen? There could be more than one ObjectOneTwo, so the
first rule might fire again with another one of these. Or some other rule
resets value1 of the (single) ObjectOneTwo. Or the object is retracted and
inserted anew.

Posting of code that does not reproduce the problem isn't helpful either.

-W