[rules-users] accumulate function

pamerida elpamm at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 20 17:35:24 EDT 2011

Hi everyone,

I have this scenario:
I have assserted a few elements of the type "SegmentGroup8" into the working
memory, this SegmentGroup8 class have inside a list called private
List<ControlTotal> cnt;

What I need to achieve is to perform a "sum" of one of the fields called
c6066 inside the ControlTotal for all the SegmentGroup8 asserted into the
WM...

I would like to use the accumulate functions but I really dont know how, any
help would be appreciated, thanks in advance...

the classes code is the following...

public class SegmentGroup8
    implements Serializable
{

    private List<ControlTotal> cnt;
    private List<MonetaryAmount> moa;

public List<ControlTotal> getCnt() {
		return cnt;
	}

	public void setCnt(List<ControlTotal> cnt) {
		this.cnt = cnt;
	}

}

public class ControlTotal extends Segment
    implements Serializable
{

    private String c6069;
    private String c6066;