[rules-users] CEP sliding window in the past

cfuser cfuser at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 23 11:51:32 EDT 2011

I can (belatedly) confirm that this works for this instance.  We want to do
averages and other accumulations in the future, so it won't be as applicable
then.

I looked at the source and it shouldn't be that difficult to implement that
offset, so when that time comes when we need those different accumulations,
I'll give a shot and see how it goes.  Thanks for the help.