[rules-users] Fusion and open-ended intervals?

pereirazc pereira.zc at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 13:23:31 EDT 2011

Hi Edson,

I'm a computer science undergraduate, I've been studying rule-based
situation detection during my final year project and more recently get in
use with the Drools platform.

My initial goal was to develop a situation detection tool using drools.
Providing support to situation definition (situation rules), situation
temporal operators and situation sliding windows.

At a certain time, seemed me more interesting add it on drools (not all
situation features, just the abstract event behavior), instead of develop a
tool. And that's my actual goal.

Taking situation as an abstract state of affairs interesting to
applications, it matches with your abstract event idea.

I would be glad to help on this features,

Thanks,

--
Isaac Pereira