[rules-users] How to terminate a StatefulKnowledgeSession

bishopmm michael.marion.bishop at hp.com
Mon Sep 26 13:48:24 EDT 2011

Thanks for your suggestion about activating the console logger. That helped
me find out what's going on. After I fixed a stupid logic error on my part,
I found out that my basic solution will work. When the user decides to
cancel the session, I need to make sure that the current rule's RHS
processing completes. Then, my stop rule will fire and clear the agenda, and
fireAllRules() will finish normally.