[rules-users] Getting Exception while running rules continuously on the Event Streams from Mule Component.

Hari Kishan HariKishan.Tammana at pass-consulting.com
Tue Sep 27 11:25:03 EDT 2011

After Changing to a single Collect ... The Issue is still reoccurring.

*But some Observations *:-

1) Every thing works fine till some time . Suddenly the first time exception
comes ,that is it always the same exception keeps popping . The rules
weren't executed i hope may be the Context is lost or something .
(Note :-  The above observation is irrespective of the change which i have
done now)

2) when there are 2 Collects , the Exception seem to arrive much earlier
that is (i.e 5-6 mins after the server session started), but after changing
to single Collect the Exception arrived after a long time ( i.e 15 mins
after the server session started) ...... May be this is one time
observation, just want to give you some information which may help you
suggest me something.

3) The lesser the number of conditions the greater the stability of the
application. Drools I think is used for more complex scenarios of the real
world. Our application should not overload the complexity i guess.