[rules-users] Getting Exception while running rules continuously on the Event Streams from Mule Component.

Hari Kishan HariKishan.Tammana at pass-consulting.com
Wed Sep 28 10:07:30 EDT 2011

Done the same way using accumulate ... but still the exception is thrown.

May be the Frequency of Exception occurring is reduced.

But this time it is occurring from the Accumulate Node.

Some times the Rules Execution is continuing even after the Exception.
Some times the Exception keeps on repeating continuously for event (may be
here the Context/Working memory is lost).

I am really getting frustrated with this.
Need to find the permanent solution for this.

Want to know If this is a bug in Drools 5.0.2 . and got fixed in the later
version. If yes please mention the version number . I will check if i can
succeed by replacing the Drools Version in the Mule ESB.