[rules-users] Guvnor Repository Report

sanjuk72 sank1972 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 29 19:52:58 EDT 2011

Thank you Jilu, this is very helpfull.

________________________________
From: jliu [via Drools] <ml-node+s46999n3378073h12 at n3.nabble.com>
To: sanjuk72 <sank1972 at yahoo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2011 10:51 PM
Subject: Re: [rules-users] Guvnor Repository Report

On 2011/9/29 2:07, Vincent Legendre wrote:
Yes you can do all that (but don't know about getting history infos). A old post from Jervis Liu linked to more info on REST API here http://blog.athico.com/2011/03/atompub-interface-for-guvnor.html and http://community.jboss.org/wiki/AtomPubinterfaceforGuvnor

The latest REST doc can be found from here: https://hudson.jboss.org/jenkins/job/guvnor/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/guvnor-docs/target/docbook/publish/en-US/html_single/index.html#d0e1856
Both package and asset version history info are supported.

Cheers,
Jervis

But you may start by using the existing report. If you go under Guvnor and see the package page, in the URL listing part, you will find a "documentation" link, which generates a PDF report with all your assets (don't know for history).

>Le 28/09/2011 19:08, Michael Anstis a écrit :
>Have a look at the REST API documented in the user guide.
>>
>>I suspect you'll be able to get a list of packages, and for each
        a list of assets.

>>On 28 September 2011 17:59, sanjuk72 <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>I have a following need:
>>>
>>>We are maintaining all rules in GUVNOR.
>>>We need to run a weekly report displaying all the Rules and
            there related
>>>information like change history.
>>>

>>>Qs: How can I access the GUVNOR repository to get this
            information. If