[rules-users] ontologies

Davide Sottara dsotty at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 22:02:06 EDT 2012

Hi Olfa, the code to do so is VERY experimental... the success of the
operation will depend on the ontology
and some configurations I'm still experimenting with. If you want to become
an alpha-tester, I will be more than happy to assist you. However, I would
need to see the ontology to determine whether it can be imported by the
current code or not.
Look for me in the IRC channel in the next days. Meanwhile, you can take a
look at the "official" test and example here:

https://github.com/droolsjbpm/drools-chance/tree/master/drools-shapes/drools-shapes-examples/conyard-example

Best
Davide