[rules-users] Multi Access to Stateful Session

gboro54 gboro54 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 13:45:31 EDT 2012

I updated the MessageControl fact as follows and the same issue still occurs:

	private Long currentPosition = new Long(0);
	private Set<Long> excludedPositions = new HashSet<Long>();

	public synchronized void addPositionToExclusionList(Long position) {
		excludedPositions.add(position);
	}

	public synchronized Long getCurrentPosition() {
		return currentPosition;
	}

	public synchronized void moveCurrentPositionForward(Integer value) {
		currentPosition += value;
		if (currentPosition % 20000 == 0) {
			System.out.println(currentPosition);
		}

	}

	public synchronized boolean atExcludedPosition() {
		return excludedPositions.contains(currentPosition);
	}

Not sure what else could occur between the insertions and the rule execution
that would be an issue...

laune wrote