[rules-users] Rules Deployment Issue

srinivas gullapalli srini.gullapalli at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 04:45:22 EDT 2012

Hi,

 We have a rule deployment directory where we can deploy the
rules.Currently we have written a new rule and deploying to the same to the
deployment directory.
 what i observed is when i deploy the rule for the first time and passing
the corresponding data to fire the rule, the rule is not getting fired.If
copy the same file to some other
temporary directory and removing the same from current directory.Finally i
am copying the same file from the temporary directory(to which i copied
before removing the file) to our deployment directory then the rule is
getting fired as expected .

 Could you please provide any pointers to resolve the issue.

we are uing 5.1.1 version of drools.

Regards,
Srinivas