[rules-users] How best to get back the updates that rules perform on declarative fact objects onto the domain objects (Dynamic fact generation with Declarative Fact Model)

Vidya vidyaram at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 01:36:54 EDT 2012

Thanks Davide for the quick reply. Both the options works for us:)
However I was not able to use the donned trait on my domain object directly
as the domain object is not simple enough and it doesn't have plain
getter/setter attributes, its a  generic tree (hierarchial) structure having
embedded simple and complex nodes linked with the metadata.

But since the trait is an interface, I could implement a dynamic proxy for
this interface and provided the implementation to read/update the domain
object which solved the issue.

Do you have any tentative schedule for the release of 5.4 GA?