[rules-users] debug

grandjean paspriscuila at yahoo.fr
Fri Apr 6 05:23:00 EDT 2012

Hi
I am a newbie and i would like to use debugging mode under eclipse indigo
sr2 with drools 5.3.

So, I created a very simple drools Helloworld project.

I added two breakpoints, one in the 'then' section of the 'goodbye' rule and
the other one in the line where I call fireAllRules();

I selected the main class and right clicked so as to select 'Debug As Drools
Application'

So, it stops on the FireeAllRules() but it doesn't stop on the rule
breakpoint.

In addition, the Agenda, Working Memory views are totally blank

How can I get a working debug mode?

Thks in advance

Bruno Grandjean