[rules-users] [Drools Planner] Proof-of-Concept Stock-planning System

drools at orbit-x.de drools at orbit-x.de
Fri Apr 6 07:33:18 EDT 2012

Thank you, Geoffrey!

This is the answer I was hoping for and it confirms my understanding of this problem.

Indeed it looks like it will be a standard implementation (since it is (A) and (C)).

The reason I was willing to ask the community is that current (non-optimizied prototype solution) takes approx. 32 hours to complete. But I am pretty sure that optimized move factory, rule definitions and engine configuration will move the completion time down to expected 6 hours.
 -----Original-Nachricht-----