[rules-users] is there any 'followed by' in Drools as we have in esper

skatta1986 shivaprasad_gdk at yahoo.co.in
Wed Apr 11 03:05:03 EDT 2012

Hi,

Please any one let me know if there is any followed by operator in Drools. I
want to correlate an event with another event which follows the first event.

Esper supports this by using followed by (->) operator.
Example in esper:
"select  r1.name as name,r1.userIPAddress as ipaddress,count(*) as
usr_success_count, (r2.getTimeStamp()-r1.getTimeStamp()) as delta_time from
pattern" +
"[ (every r1=EventRecord(eventNumber=105, eventType='EVENT_REQUEST'))-> " +
"(r2=EventRecord(eventNumber=110, eventType='EVENT_SUCCES',
id.getCallId()=r1.getId(), name=r1.name)) where
timer:within(usr_timeout_interval sec)]";

Can you please providesimilar kind of rule in Drools.