[rules-users] WS Custom Form not working in Guvnor

sams drools at mailinator.com
Wed Apr 11 12:27:32 EDT 2012

I can provide all the info - select a Fact type, select a field, provide and
URL, and provide height and width. Click OK then File | Save changes.
However, it doesn't look like my form is actually getting saved. When I go
back to the tab its not there, and it doesn't appear in the guided editor
when working with the field that its mapped to.

Am using version 5.3.0 in Tomcat on Windows.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Sam