[rules-users] Writing really short rules

Adam Warski adam at warski.org
Wed Apr 11 14:57:28 EDT 2012

Hello,

I have some near-tabular data which I would like to write down as rules.
There about 100 rows. Using a custom DSL, the shortest form I now have for
each entry is:

rule "..."
when some condition with data from row
then always the same action
end

so 4 lines.

Is it possible to somehow write it in one line? If I simply try to do that,
the parser complains (as I have a .dslr file).

Alternatively, is it possible to write down a decision table not in excel,
but using plain text? As this would work for me as well.

Thanks,
Adam