[rules-users] WS Custom Form not working in Guvnor

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 06:10:58 EDT 2012

I raised https://issues.jboss.org/browse/GUVNOR-1867

It was a simple fix and I have committed for 5.4.0.Final.

The problem was that the Custom Form definition was only displayed in the
Working Set editor if both the Fact and Field were not the first in the
drop-downs.

Please note: in order to have a custom form available in the Guided Rule
Editor you need to select Edit->Select Working Set (or something like that).

With kind regards,

Mike