[rules-users] Knowledge Agent subdirectry scanning

rogelio_sevilla1 rogelio.sevilla1 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 12:44:25 EDT 2012

Hello everyone,

I have already searched for this, and although is quite simple, I just don't
find how to do it. I want my knowledge agent to scan the subdirectories that
lie within the directory specified on the changeset.

Suppose my changeset has  this:

        <resource source='file://home/myuser/myrules/' type='DRL' />

The agent scans the drl files within my /home/myuser/myrules/ folder,  but
if I add another folder like

 /home/myuser/myrules/mysubdirectory  ,  the agent does not find them, is
there any option I'm missing??  ,  I'm using drools  5.1.1 .

thanks a lot in advance :)