[rules-users] Creating and consuming processes in Guvnor programmatically

affandar affandar at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 13 22:33:26 EDT 2012

In one of our scenarios we need to create a few workflows on the fly, upload
them to the guvnor repository and make them available to the jBPM engine
which is reading from this guvnor repository.

I was able to upload the process to Guvnor by posting the bpmn file to its
webdav endpoint but was not able to find a way to publish the package.

Questions:
1) Is there a better way to upload new processes to the Guvnor repo?
2) How do I publish a package programmatically?

Thanks