[rules-users] Drools Planner : multiple planning entities

TEddahabi taha.ed-dahabi at eurodecision.com
Mon Apr 16 05:49:47 EDT 2012

It's not exactly the cloudbalancing example, I made some changes in the
original example :
- I made the /CloudComputer/ a planing entity class
- I added a /state/ planning variable  in /CloudComputer/ class ( which take
values from a list in the same class, there is a list of states for each
computer), this state will give cpuPower, and cost ...

Do you see better the problem ?
Thank you for help !!