[rules-users] "java.lang.AbstractMethodError: org.jbpm.marshalling.impl.ProcessMarshallerImpl.init" while unmarshalling statefulknowledgesession

Edson Tirelli ed.tirelli at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 10:04:38 EDT 2012

   The error means a version incompatibility due to changes we made to the
marshalling framework. Until both projects have their releases out, you
will have to use snapshots. jBPM 5.3 requires Drools 5.4 and vice-versa.
You can't use Drools 5.4 with jBPM 5.2.

   I think jBPM 5.3 has not released any binaries after Drools 5.4.CR1, so
you need to use the snapshot until it is.

   Please note that this is temporary as we are talking about development
(i.e., non-final) versions.

    Edson

  Edson Tirelli
  JBoss Drools Core Development