[rules-users] Sir, Seekin your's Help on Drool

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 06:19:58 EDT 2012

San,

(1) Do NOT post the same thing four times.

(2) Do NOT start with decision tables. After one month you should be
able to write a simple rule in DRL.

(3) Do NOT post questions without providing sufficient context.  is
maturityAge a field of PremiumCalculatorFormBean? Why do you define
this function getMaturityAge? How is it defined?

(4) Do NOT say that there is an error unless you show sufficient
context. You do not pass "pp" to any function in the code you show -
so what's the point in saying "not able to find" etc.

(5) Use the list, do NOT email me directly. I answer the list if I
have the time.

-W