[rules-users] jbpm and rule flow

sumatheja sumatheja at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 05:29:22 EDT 2012

Hi All,
        I'm a bit confused regarding the differences between the two. I
understand that JBPM is a complete workflow with full workflow
capabilities. But will the rule-flows continue to work? I've created a
sample rule-flow, but it doesn't work until I put the jbpm jars in the
classpath. I can remember in older versions of drools I never used to
import these jars seperately.
   Is it recommended to continue writing rule-flows with the latest
versions?? I'll be grateful if someone can provide me a link where I can
get my confusions cleared.

Thanks in advance

--
cheers