[rules-users] Exception when building a template

Sean Su sean.x.su at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 16:56:48 EDT 2012

I was using template to build the decision table type of rule editor. I
have switched to the "decision table" since then.

However since the template design allows me to achieve the decision table
look and feel, it would be great to allow us to define the display name of
the "column" as well.

Yes, since I was allowed to provide a nature context, the application
should either handle it or remind me that the value is not valid when I
define the template key, instead of giving me a exception.

Sean

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 23, 2012, at 4:34 AM, Michael Anstis <michael.anstis at gmail.com>