[rules-users] Problem with logging using Drools 5.3.0

Ingo Beyerlein Ingo.Beyerlein at mytoys.de
Tue Apr 24 08:14:22 EDT 2012

Hi FlyingEagle,
might be that you need some listeners generating output.
As soon as you have the session, try
	KnowledgeRuntimeLogger logger =
KnowledgeRuntimeLoggerFactory.newThreadedFileLogger( ksession, "./petshop",
1000 );

And after firing rules apply

      logger.close();

The thing I don't know is, how the LoggerFactory can be connected to log4j.

Hope I could help,
Ingo

Ingo Beyerlein

myToys.de GmbH
A member of the otto group
Bergmannstrasse 72
10961 Berlin

Ingo.Beyerlein at mytoys.de - www.myToys.de

Amtsgericht Berlin Charlottenburg HRB 77235
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Dr. Oliver Lederle (Vorsitzender), Virpy Richter,
Alexander Lederle