[rules-users] 'Condition' dialog screen size too narrow (BRL)

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 12:06:09 EDT 2012

We have a JIRA to make it so the list is (at least) in a scroll panel. I
can't remember the number right now, but it's on our list.

We also have another JIRA to make the selection process better too but time
is not our friend....

Feel free to contribute a pull request or wait until the wheels have
turned...

Of course 1.5 inches is all relative - your screen may only be 2 inches ;)