[rules-users] Using GUVNOR for FUSION RULES

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 05:32:55 EDT 2012

Yes this is possible with Guvnor 5.2 onwards.

The user-guide explains how to use the Guided Rule Editor (but not
specifically CEP features).

Read that and give it a try - it's reasonably intuitive (not an excuse for
poor documentation though) and come back here with questions.

With kind regards,

Mike