[rules-users] Guvnor guided editor and non argument constructor

Sean Su sean.x.su at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 13:06:57 EDT 2012

What I am prototyping is part of the event processing (with or without
fusion). I want to use the rules created by the Guvnor to create the new
events. However, as you would understand, once the event has been created,
it should not be modified as it happened in the past.

So I am trying to avoid setters if possible.

Sean

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 26, 2012, at 12:49 PM, Vincent LEGENDRE <