[rules-users] Guvnor guided editor and non argument constructor

Sean Su sean.x.su at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 15:00:15 EDT 2012

Any time frame for the final release? I played with CR1 and it does not
seem stable.

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 26, 2012, at 2:28 PM, Michael Anstis <michael.anstis at gmail.com>
wrote:

Yes, if you use 5.4 - this supports BRL fragments as columns. Rule
Templates also support DSLs.

HOWEVER - and this is probably an issue - DSLs in Guvnor currently only
support literal values.

So if you use a DSL in either a Decision Table or Rule Template you cannot
specify different values in the table for the DSL place-holder.