[rules-users] 5.4.CR1 Guvnor bug?

Sean Su sean.x.su at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 15:13:59 EDT 2012

Attached is the repository exported from 5.3.final. There are two issues
here.

I would appreciate it if the development can take a look.

1. The last column of the decision table does not display any values on
5.4.CR1 while it works fine on 5.3.0. Please note the rules are still
generated correctly and it even passes the validator from 5.4.CR1. However
there is some GUI issue here.
2. If you generate a deployment Snapshot, everything seems fine. However
when trying to access the generated file (from the link provided by
Guvnor), I get the NullPointerException. This can be reproduced in both
5.3.0.final and 5.4.CR1, though the trace from 5.4.CR1 is shorter.

I initially reported this NPE couple of days ago under the assumption that
it is caused by Guvnor and Joda time integration. But it seems it happens
(randomly) in that situations.

Thanks

Sean

--
"But beware of the Dark Side. Anger, fear, aggression - the Dark Side of
the Force are they." -Yoda