[rules-users] 5.4.CR1 Guvnor bug?

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 17:28:21 EDT 2012

Hi,

I've had a look at #2 too.

The problem is that you need to build the package before taking a snapshot.

There was another underlying problem that meant you could not build your
package either, but I've fixed that.

Regarding the latest stable version: you can get the latest snapshot build
from
https://hudson.jboss.org/hudson/job/guvnor-5.4.x/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/

You'll need to ensure you get the last successful build following commits
I've made this evening.

Realistically 5.4.0.Final won't be available until nearer to June (although
it *might* be early May).

With kind regards,

Mike