[rules-users] 5.4.CR1 Guvnor bug?

Sean Su sean.x.su at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 10:38:15 EDT 2012

Toni, I just tested the joda time related repository with the last build
(5.4) and the NPE is indeed gone. However I could not say that Joda time is
now supported as I could not run them yet. That leads to my next question
to you guys (including Mike): now that I have the latest Guvnor, how do I
(use maven to) get the other jars so that I can execute the rules.

My maven is still pointing to 5.3.0.final while the deployment is from the
latest Gunvor. I assume that would not work at all, right?

Now coming back to Joda time - since the NPE has been removed, should I
switch my model to include the Joda time and give it a try. Or you know
that still would not work and I should wait?

Thanks much.

Sean