[rules-users] 5.4.CR1 Guvnor bug?

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 13:02:36 EDT 2012

Sorry, I didn't read your email properly.

If you follow the Hudson/Jenkins link I sent earlier - follow drools tools
until you get to distribution, or something similar, and that zip should
contain everything.

I am not near a computer right now so can't be more specific... of course
the Guvnor WAR will also contain the other Drools JARs.

sent on the move