[rules-users] Problem with RuleFlow sample project

Richard Moore richard_moore55 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 27 17:06:43 EDT 2012

Hi,

I am starting to learn Drools and have hit a problem when using the RuleFlow. Whenever I try to run the sample project using Eclipse I get the following error:

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.jbpm.bpmn2.BPMN2ProcessProviderImpl
at org.drools.util.ServiceRegistryImpl$ReflectionInstantiator.newInstance(ServiceRegistryImpl.java:207)
... 9 more

Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards,

Rich