[rules-users] Resume paused workflow from a different node

sandeep sandeep.ranganath at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 04:45:15 EDT 2012

Hi,

Currently we have a use case, where we have workflow with 10 nodes.
While executing the workflow, we need to pause a workflow at node 5. Now due
to some request need to resume the workflow from node 2 instead of node 6.

Is this possible with Drools flow without diverge node usage?

Is there an api to resume a workflow from a particular node based on work
item id

Regards,
Sandeep