[rules-users] Ruleflow: two flow exits (or equivalent?) from reusable sub-process?

George Georgovassilis g.georgovassilis at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 06:39:18 EST 2012

Hello list,

I modeled (v5.3) a reusable sub-process which can either finish in a
desired state (i.e. validations ok) or an undesired state (some validations
failed and I need to route to a different flow). Ideally the sub-process
would allow for two outgoing connections, but as far as I see that is
currently not possible. Can anybody advise on how to achieve a similar
functionality?

Is there a chance I could build a workitem that extends the reusable
sub-process but allows for two exit connections, and if yes, how?

Can signals or fault nodes achieve a similar effect and if yes, then how?

Thanks in advance,
G.