[rules-users] Accumulate function, events and stream processing

juankera juankera at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 10:36:31 EST 2012

I'm back again to share my last steps. Well, i think i have found what's
wrong.

First of all, I've just created a project with my drools code outside the
osgi environment. Now it's easier to read the code and test different cases.

I don't know which is the usual way to share this projects here, could you
please tell how can i package and send you the test case?

Anyway, my last tests point to a bug in 5.3.0 Final Version. I'm running the
same rules, the same code with 5.2.0 Final (accumulate working fine) and
with 5.3.0 Final (accumulate doesn't work at all).

Anyone ready to help me??

Many thanks.