[rules-users] ruleflow and bpmn files issues with drools and guvnor 5.2 final

womuji cmregister at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 11:19:32 EST 2012

Also, as part of our build process, we used
org.drools.contrib.DroolsCompilerAntTask in our maven file to compiled all
.rf file into a single ruleflow.flow file , which in turn was added to our
RuleBase in the following fashion:

                      DroolsObjectInputStream ruleFlowStream = new
DroolsObjectInputStream(
				new BufferedInputStream(
					resourceLoader.getResource(
						"classpath:ruleflow.flow"
					).getInputStream()
				)
			);
			org.drools.rule.Package ruleFlow =
(org.drools.rule.Package)ruleFlowStream.readObject();
			ruleBase.addPackage(ruleFlow);

How do we add it to KnowledgeBase in the new 5.3 API? Do we need to make any
changes for our Maven task?