[rules-users] Need source code for Drools Database Interface

kkelleyjr karl.kelley.jr at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 19:23:18 EST 2012

So I have the same requirement to load all rules from mysql. I also have been
over all of the documentation ge0ffrey has pointed out. Problem is, I still
can not find an example of how to handle loading rules from mysql. Does
anyone out there have any examples/tutorials on loading rules from mysql
that works with drools 5.3.1 or newer?