[rules-users] Truth maintenance and RHS variables

juankera juankera at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 11:34:45 EST 2012

Sorry for the mess, i was trying different things.

1. I'm working with stateful session (no clocks, entry-points or events for
now).
2. I insert one StateEvent fact into working memory
3. Rules are fired.
4. I can see "yikes¡" in console
5. Nothing happens after that.
6. Rules are fired again
7. I can see "yikes¡" in console
8. Nothing happens after that.

I'm a newbie, but i understand that it must fire the second rule
inmediately.

Do you think that the rule engine is really working with this declared
fact?? Have i missed anything to register this declared fact?