[rules-users] Truth maintenance and RHS variables

juankera juankera at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 12:36:09 EST 2012

Sorry... big mistake. I forgot to mention that i'm inserting one StateEvent
after each rules firing.

So, these are the correct steps:

1. I'm working with stateful session (no clocks, entry-points or events for
now).
2. I insert one StateEvent fact into working memory
3. Rules are fired.
4. I can see "yikes¡" in console
5. Nothing happens after that.
2. I insert one new StateEvent fact into working memory (from code)
6. Rules are fired again
7. I can see "yikes¡" in console
8. Nothing happens after that.

Anyway, my code is as simple as that:

(..)
ksession.insert((RuleEvent) new StateEvent(item, state));
ksession.fireAllRules();
ksession.insert((RuleEvent) new StateEvent(item, state));
ksession.fireAllRules();
(...)