[rules-users] How do I write a rule to detect a missing value in a group of facts?

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 11:55:18 EST 2012

2012/2/9 <GPatel at tsys.com>

> Beautiful!
>
> How would a business user (non-programmer) write such a rule.

There's some evidence that it's difficult to "un-think" your procedural
programming imprinting. A non-programmer might even have the edge over a
programmer.

But rule programming isn't a silver bullet - lots of stuff to learn.

The only way I can think of is create a dsl sentence for this specific
> condition

Even so.
-W