[rules-users] make the Guvnor interface into French

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 11:34:15 EST 2012

Guvnor comes with a fr_FR locale translation.

Provided your PC locale settings are fr_FR and you are using the WAR
provided in the Guvnor distribution you should "see" French already.

Alternatively, you can override your PC's locale by providing the locale in
the URL; e.g. http://www.example.org/myapp.html?locale=fr_FR

I know of one community user who has been using fr_FR for sometime.