[rules-users] Call of a function in the definition of a rule template

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 03:46:32 EST 2012

It is not so easy to create rules programmatically (if that's what you
mean).

You could use the experimental (unstable) "fluent" API (see 2.2.2.6. Rule
API in the "Drools Introduction and General User Guide"), but this is a
rather inconvenient way of accumulating strings to create a package. I'd
rather create a String and feed the DRL compiler with it, but YMMV.

-W