[rules-users] Fwd: Migrating repository data from Drools 5.0 to 5.3Final

jian zhi jianpzhi at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 13 13:32:12 EST 2012

Mike,

Thanks for the detail explanation.

I found that the order of the conditions were changed again after I added two more conditions to the same package I used last time.
I added default value to the first two conditions. Added the fifth condition by using the binding name created for the first condition.Add the sixth condition by using the binding name created for the second condition. After I import the data to 5.3 the fifth condition became the second and the sixth
condition became the fourth. Also the default value for the first and second conditions are not listed in the rule source in 5.3. Could you please take a look? I attach the modified repository in the email.

Thanks a lot,
Jian