[rules-users] MVEL strict-mode vs. performance

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Mon Feb 13 22:40:24 EST 2012

Have a read of the release notes around type safety. There are some
situations where Drools was not correctly enforcing type safety, which
have since been corrected. So probably a badly written rule is now
getting picked up. As a work around you can force some patterns to
evaluate dynamically using @typesafe.

Mark